Intersections Inc. Launches Data Breach Readiness Program for Small and Medium Sized Businesses
"The most devastating impacts of a data breach can only be avoided by both working to prevent a breach and by planning and preparing a response before an incident occurs," said
Businesses of all sizes face challenges in safeguarding their critical information. Small and medium-sized companies often lack the internal resources to dedicate towards preparedness, making them attractive targets for hackers. According to Small Business Trends, 43 percent of cyberattacks are aimed at small businesses.
Smart organizations are increasingly focusing on proactively identifying data breaches and preparing to efficiently react to them in advance of a data breach crisis. Identity Guard's Data Breach Readiness service includes direct access to
"Having an effective cybersecurity strategy is the single best way for organizations to mitigate the worst consequences of a significant data breach, and the Identity Guard Data Breach Readiness program brings such a strategy to small and medium sized businesses," said
Identity Guard provides Data Breach Readiness clients with:
- All the information and templates needed to formulate a custom Data Breach Readiness Plan.
- Vulnerability Scanning to identify network vulnerability issues.
- Proprietary Identity Guard software tools to protect corporate and employee computers and phones from malicious attacks.
- Dark Net Monitoring that scans for sensitive business information that may indicate a potential threat.
- Training and Tools to educate employees on proper procedures for handling sensitive information to reduce the risk of a breach, including a dashboard to monitor participation.
- Identity Guard's signature Identity Theft Protection, available at a significantly discounted rate, which provides breach victims access to Identity Guard's industry-leading monitoring and resolution features in the event of a breach. With 24/7 oversight capabilities, Identity Guard monitors more data than any other identity protection service on the market.
For more information about Identity Guard's Breach Readiness, visit: www.identityguardbusiness.com/breach-services/data-breach-readiness
About Intersections & IDENTITY GUARD®:
Media Contact: Investors: Ron Barden, CFO, 703 488 6810, IR@intersections.com; Product: Dawn Kresslein, 703 488 6100, BD@intersections.com